The missions and desires of Oceanhills Men are to…
1. Grow deeper & stronger together.
2. Take men “off the beaten path” where we haven’t gone before- physically, spiritually, emotionally, & relationally.
3. Walk alongside each other in unorthodox ways- on road trips, in small groups, around the campfire, around the grill, on a bike, in the mountains, over a beer, on the trail…
4. Help men become self-initiating, reproducing, whole-hearted followers of Jesus.
Get Connected: Grow deep friendships with men at Oceanhills
Get real and go deep with other men at Oceanhills.
Meet each other for food, coffee, or get out in nature together. Invite someone into what you love. Learn from each other. Enjoy each other’s company. You don’t need to know much, God will open the door and lead you into the right conversations. There’s no pressure to become best friends or to keep meeting. It could be a one time meeting or plan to keep meeting together. It’s up to you and what your connection brings…
Man Up BBQ
5:30pm on Sunday, June 2nd
Hey guys! Bring your own meat to grill and everything else will be provided! No need to sign up- just show up! See you there!
Somebody once said “Women connect better face-to-face but guys connect better side-by-side…” So, once a quarter, about 50 guys from Oceanhills (ages 18–88) gather around the grill, drink a cold one, catch up on life, play some corn hole or pickle ball or hoops, and listen to an inspirational message (on marriage, leadership, integrity, or following Jesus) that strengthens and encourages us. It all adds up to a great evening gathering with your spiritual community and an easy invite to bring a friend who may not be plugged into a church.
Friday Morning Ocean Swims
We gather early morning at the beach, read a devotional, connect with God, and pray together. Then, we run and jump into the ocean and swim for a mile or so. Having fun, exercising, and getting real with each other always leaves us feeling connected and clear headed.
7am Fridays, The Cabrillo Bath House
Mens & Kids Campout
Fellowship, fun, and an easy camping trip- no prior camping experience needed! This is a great opportunity for dads and kids (boys & girls) to experience overnight camping close to home. Bring your camping gear, but if you don’t have any- let us know and we’ll hook you up. Single guys, grandpas, uncles, fathers-to-be are all welcome and can get valuable training in fatherhood!
Man Up Conference
If you’re a dude – March 1st-3rd will be an awesome opportunity to connect and grow closer to other men. Don’t miss this one!
1. Go to the Mission Springs Website
2. Hit the “Register Here” button
3. Choose the “Select Housing” option
4. Put “Oceanhills” as your church in “Additional Information”
5. Continue to check out and pay your deposit
6. Email Jono@oceanhills.org when you are signed up so we can arrange transportation with you.
C.S. Lewis wrote “God is not safe. But He is good.” Adventure is in the DNA of Oceanhills Men’s culture. We want to take each other where we’ve never gone before- physically, mentally, and spiritually. That’s why groups of us plan trips to places like Patagonia, Yosemite, and The Eastern Sierra’s where we take time for solitude, Scripture, friendship, and excitement. We want every guy at Oceanhills to have awesome experiences exploring and being challenged alongside on another.
Every year, a group of us train together with morning runs and swims at Los Banos. We then head up to San Fransisco together for the Alcatraz “Escape The Rock” swim and run.